I have recently reorganized and decorated my bosses home. It took me a full week! They were away so I had the place to myself and got to work! Wow, it was a hard job but I found my niche! It turns out after career guidance that Organization is one of my strong points.. who would have known? No wonder I am always saying to my family, please tidy up after yourselves.....
I really enjoyed reorganizing this project and am seriously considering starting a little business on the side. To my knowledge, nobody else is doing this in Harare. (The city in which I live). I can't tell you how nice it is to find something that you enjoy doing and you are passionate about. I have been jumping out of bed every morning with a mind full of ideas to put to practice. My brain hasn't been switching off at night though, too full with ideas ;)
I will try and post pictures of some of the rooms before and after!
This is me... Organizing ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment